_________ Wife never changed her name and, therefore, does not request restoration of her
The parties are incompatible in marriage and there is no hope for reconciliation and/or the
parties have lived separate and apart for more than one year without cohabitation.
WHEREFORE, Defendant prays for judgment against Plaintiff as follows:
1. That the bonds of matrimony heretofore and now existing between the Plaintiff and
Defendant be forever dissolved, and that each of the parties be restored to the status of unmarried
2. That the Court grant the relief requested in this Answer and Counterclaim;
3. That the Court award Defendant child support in the amount of $___________ per month
per child for a total of ___________ per month until the Decree of Divorce or other Order
4. That the Court award Defendant spousal support in the amount of $______________ per
month until the Decree of Divorce or other Order is filed.
5. For such other relief as the Court finds to be just and proper.
In Proper Person
STATE OF NEVADA
County of ___________________ )
_____________________________________, being first duly sworn, under oath and the