STATE OF LOUISIANA
AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF RULE FOR EVICTION
BASED ON LESSEE/OCCUPANT'S FAILURE TO APPEAR
(LA. C.C.P. ARTICLE 4732)
, the undersigned authority, personally came and appeared,
________________________________________________________ who deposed and said that:
(Print your name)
I have personal knowledge of the facts of this case and verify that all allegations of fact contained in
plaintiff's pleadings and attachments are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information, and belief.
Please complete the following:
1. In what capacity do you appear at this eviction hearing?
____Manager* ____Agent* ____Other (explain)____________________
* (If a manager or agent, have you filed an affidavit with the Civil Division that provides authority to act in that
capacity? ____yes ____no)
2. If acting as Manager or Agent, are you authorized to act on behalf of the Owner or Lessor regarding the specific
property which is the subject of these proceedings? _____Yes
3. Why has this eviction suit been filed?
____Non-Payment of Rent:
Amount of Rent: $___________________ per Day/ per Week/ per Month/ per Year
4. Has notice of eviction been given pursuant to the provisions of the lease?
____Yes ____No ____Waived (La.C.C.P. Article 4731)
( ) Notice to Vacate hand delivered to Defendant
( ) Notice to Vacate mailed with certified receipt
( ) Notice to Vacate posted on door of premises with witness present
5. What is the status of rent payment since notice of eviction?
____No payment ____Paid and accepted ____Tendered, not accepted
6. Where is the property located? _______________________________________ Apt./Unit No. _________
7. Is the property located within ______________ Parish? ____Yes ____No
8. Is there another pending rule for eviction in a different matter filed against this same tenant? ____Yes ____No
If yes, what is the suit number? ___________________________
SWORN TO AND SUBSCRIBED before me this _____ day of _________________ 20_____, in ______________________, LA.
JUDGE OR NOTARY PUBLIC
Civil – Affidavit Support of Rule for Eviction (9-23-13)