D A N A D E T R I C K
1957 Palm Ave San Mateo, CA 94403 |
(650) 759-0778 |
Experienced marketer with 7 years of expertise leading integrated marketing campaigns that drive
brand and bottom line growth for Fortune 500 organizations.
• Brings a comprehensive knowledge of multi-channel marketing and campaign development with a strong focus on
• Strong background in media planning and working with campaigns designed to drive sales, new product launches, and
customer engagement across multiple targeted platforms.
• Develops client-facing collateral and sales enablement tools from production through delivery for F1000 companies.
• Effectively leads projects and cross-functional teams under a well-defined creative vision.
• Strategically plans and executes media campaigns with budgets of up to $30M.
E X P E R I E N C E
| New York, NY
Oct 2008 – Present
Jan 2011 – Present
Media Manager – Account Services
Specialist – Account Services
Oct 2008 – Jan 2011
Leads the strategic planning and execution of over 60 B2C media campaigns from inception to execution for a traditional
media agency, working with top accounts including TD Bank, Nestle, Michael Kors, IKEA, and Sony.
• Supervises a 2-person team, working cross-functionally with brand marketing, sales, creative and support teams and
outside agency partners on all campaign initiatives and launches.
• Conducts research around target audiences and outreach strategies with an emphasis on outdoor media.
• Collaborates with vendors to determine availability of media units by location, and present final strategy to clients
detailing budget, audience, and potential reach.
• Ensures ongoing adherence to campaign timelines and budgets ranging from $500K to $30M.
• Analyzes campaign and media plan performance in regard to audience engagement and overall campaign spend,
compiling key insights to inform future spending levels.
• Managed and executed a successful global campaign supporting Citibank’s international advertising initiatives, leading to
a 6-month program extension.
• Led the TD Bank digital media campaign selected as a finalist in the Digital Place-Based Advertising Association Awards.
• Project managed the creative execution of Nespresso’s (Nestle) new product launch utilizing life-size build-outs on
Boston transit shelters, generating a 22% increase in local retail sales.
• Increased sales for Chanel’s retail program by 20% through strategic placement of media in select nationwide markets.
• Sole manager nominated and selected to attend WPP’s MBA Marketing training program for 2015.
E D U C A T I O N
| San Luis Obispo, CA
CALIFORNIA POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY
BS, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration (Dean’s List)
M E M B E R S H I P S & A F F I L I A T I O N S
Digital Marketing Specialization, Coursera | Volunteer, Project Sunshine (2011 – Present)
S K I L L S
MS Office, Google Docs, MRI, Scarborough Data Analysis, Adobe Illustrator (Basic), Windows/Mac; Fluent in Spanish.