“Name That Tune” Christmas Songs Quiz
Can you figure out which Christmas songs these sentences represent?
Answers are in RED.
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
Little Drummer Boy
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
Deck The Halls
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
8. Exuberation to this orb.
Joy to the World
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
12 Days of Christmas
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
Do You Hear
What I Hear?
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
Up On The House Top
13. A wet cloud's boyfriend has his beezer in the booze.
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
14. Far back in a hay bin.
Away In A Manger
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
Go Tell It On The Mountain
16. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
I Saw 3 Ships
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
Herald Angels Sing
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate & bring forth a
ringing when struck.
Carol of the Bells
20. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges in the
shadows of the earth.
As Shepherd's Watch Their Flocks At Night
21. Frozen precipitation commence.
Let It Snow
22. Monarchial triad.
We Three Kings