Delaware Council on Real Estate Appraisers
When you submit your Experience Log to the Council, your supervisor must also complete and submit the
Verification of Real
Estate Appraiser Supervision
form, which is the final page of the Appraiser Trainee application form.
Complete a separate Log for work performed under each certified supervising appraiser.
Use the following guidelines to complete the Log.
1. Print name of appraiser.
2. Write appraiser’s Delaware license number in space provided.
3. Print name of the certified supervising appraiser.
4. Write certified supervising appraiser’s Delaware license number in space provided.
5. List client and property address. Include the city, state and zip code.
6. Enter whether land is improved (I) or unimproved (U).
RES = Residential
7. Enter type of property using these abbreviations:
APT = Apartment Complex
IND = Industrial Property
COM = Commercial Property
MF = Multi-Family
SP = Special Purpose Property
OFF = Office Building or Complex
M = Mortgage
8. Enter purpose of appraisal using these abbreviations.
S = Sale
E = Estate
O = Other
D = Divorce
9. Enter date of inspection in Month/Day/Year format.
10. Print the initials of the person contributing to each category as follows:
11. The appraiser should initial the white areas under each category, and the supervising appraiser should initial the gray areas.
12. Enter the total hours spent appraising the properties listed on the page/
13. The appraiser and the Delaware certified supervising appraiser must both sign and date each log sheet.