STATE OF MONTANA
Prepare, sign, submit with original signature and filing fee.
This is the minimum information required.
(This space for Secretary of State Use Only)
RENEWAL of CORPORATE NAME
Secretary of State
P.O. Box 202801
Helena, MT 59620-2801
Required Filing Fee: $ 10.00
24 Hour Priority Handling check box & Add $20.00
1 Hour Expedite Handling check box & Add $100.00
For the purpose of renewing its corporate name registration with the State of Montana, according to
MCA, the undersigned foreign corporation organized under the laws of any state, territory or country submits the following
statements of fact to the Secretary of State:
1. The exact name of the corporation: ________________________________________________________________________
A profit corporation must contain the word "corporation," "company," "incorporated," "limited," or an abbreviation of such.
2. It is incorporated under the laws of: ________________________________________________________________________
3. The date of incorporation: __________________________
4. The business mailing address of its principle office:
City or town
5. Description of business: __________________________________________________________________________________
6. I, Hereby Swear and Affirm, under penalty of law, that the facts contained in this document are true and that this entity has
complied with the organizational laws in the jurisdiction in which it is organized and that it exists in that jurisdiction.
Signature of Officer or Chair of the Board
Daytime Contact: Phone: _________________________ Email: ___________________________________________________
NOTE: This registration does not authorize the foreign corporation to transact business in the State of Montana. This is
only a name registration that expires on December 31 of each year. Renewal of the name registration can be processed
between October 1 and December 31 of each year. Remit an additional $5 along with a written request if a formal
certificate is desired.