EEO Candidate Voluntary Self-Identification
Chemonics believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and we do not discriminate against
our employees, applicants, or job seekers because of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, or any other protected group status as defined by the laws. In order to comply with the laws, we invite
you to voluntarily self-identify your race/ethnicity, gender, and veteran status. Please complete the information below,
which includes the option to choose not to self-identify, and return as instructed as soon as possible.
This information will be kept confidential and separate from the application for employment. Your submission of this
information is entirely voluntary and refusal to provide it will not influence our screening or hiring decisions.
Position Applied For: ___________________________________________________________________________
Internal (Current Employee)
I do not wish to complete the information requested below.
American Indian/Alaskan Native
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Two or More Races (Not Hispanic or Latino)
• Hispanic/Latino: A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or
origin, regardless of race.
• Black/African American (not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
• White (not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or
• American Indian/Alaskan Native (not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
North and South America (including Central America) and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment.
• Asian (not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia,
or the Indian Subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the
Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the peoples of
Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
• Two or More Races (not Hispanic or Latino): A person who identifies with two or more race categories named above.