Certificate Of Compliance For Pro Hac Vice Admission - Oregon

Download a blank fillable Certificate Of Compliance For Pro Hac Vice Admission - Oregon in PDF format just by clicking the "DOWNLOAD PDF" button.

Open the file in any PDF-viewing software. Adobe Reader or any alternative for Windows or MacOS are required to access and complete fillable content.

Complete Certificate Of Compliance For Pro Hac Vice Admission - Oregon with your personal data - all interactive fields are highlighted in places where you should type, access drop-down lists or select multiple-choice options.

Some fillable PDF-files have the option of saving the completed form that contains your own data for later use or sending it out straight away.


Pro Hac Vice Instructions
To the original
Certificate of Compliance for Pro Hac Vice
Admission, completed and signed by
the out-of-state attorney, attach the following:
1. An original, recent (dated within the last three months) Certificate of Good Standing
from the Bar association or highest court in the out-of-state attorneys home jurisdiction;
2. A certificate of insurance covering the out-of-state attorney's practice of law in this
state and providing professional liability insurance which should include policy terms
and deductible amount; and
3. A check made payable to the Oregon State Bar in the amount of $500.
If you wish to expedite processing, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Please refer to
UTCR 3.170
for further information regarding these requirements.
The Certificate of Compliance and attachments should be mailed to Regulatory Services at the
Oregon State Bar, PO Box 231935, Tigard, OR, 97281-1935. The attachments will be retained by
the Bar. The original Certificate of Compliance will be acknowledged and mailed in your return
envelope, normally within 2 business days. The acknowledged Certificate of Compliance should
then be attached to your motion and order to the court.
Please remember to forward to Regulatory Services a copy of the order granting pro hac vice
admission when you have received it back from the court.
If you need further assistance, please contact
Regulatory Services, ext 343.


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Business
Page of 2