Click here to look
up the availability
MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
of your entity name
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY FOR A FOREIGN
before you file.
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
MINNESOTA STATUTES CHAPTER 322B
PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT IN BLACK INK.
Before Completing this Form Please Read the Instructions on the Back.
FILING FEE $185.00
1. YOU MUST ATTACH A CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING OR STATUS, DATED WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS,
ISSUED BY THE FILING OFFICER WHERE THE BUSINESS RECORDS ARE KEPT IN THE STATE OR JURISDICTION IN
WHICH THIS ENTITY IS DOMICILED.
2. Name under which LLC will do business in Minnesota:
3. Company name in home state, if different from name listed in item 1:
4. State or jurisdiction of formation: _____________________5. Expiration date of company: ________________________
6. Registered office address in Minnesota:
Complete Street Address or Rural Route and Rural Route Box Number
(P.O. Box is Unacceptable)
7. Full name of Registered Agent in Minnesota:
8. Address of the office in the jurisdiction where LLC is organized.
9. Does this LLC own, lease or have any interest in agricultural land or land capable of being farmed in Minnesota?
10. Name and Telephone Number of Contact Person for this LLC:
Name ________________________________________________ ___ Phone (
I certify that I am authorized to execute this application and I further certify that I understand that by signing this
application, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes Section 609.48 as if I had signed this
application under oath.
bus67 Certificate of Authority for FLLC Rev. 8-05