3. The rubric for the Portfolio.
PORTFOLIO - REQUIRED ELEMENTS
• The student provides a detailed and well-documented
description of all project aspects through forms and time logs.
• The level of documentation provides the reader with a clear
understanding of the student’s participation and thorough
• Additional elements enhance the portfolio.
• Extra care has been given to neatness.
• The student provides a thorough description of all project
• Through the necessary forms, the reader will be able to
determine the student’s participation was adequate with a
reasonable level of discovery.
• Presentation is neat and organized.
• Student lacks sufficient documentation of participation.
• One or more elements are missing.
• Presentation is haphazard or sloppy.