IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE NINETEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF
JUDGMENT FOR SIMPLIFIED DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
This cause having come on for hearing on the Joint Petition for Simplified Dissolution of Marriage filed by the parties
hereto; the Court having examined and considered the Petition, the Affidavit of the parties, and all other pleadings and
exhibits filed in this matter; the Court having heard the testimony presented herein; and the Court being otherwise fully
advised in the premises, finds as follows:
1. This Court has jurisdiction over the subject matter and the parties.
_________________________________________ and/or ____________________________________ now,
and for ninety (90) days continuously and immediately preceding this date, have been residents of the State of
3. The parties have been married for less than eight (8) years prior to the filing of this petition; the parties were
married on _______________________
; and the marriage was registered in ___________________
County, in the State of ____________________.
4. The parties have lived separate and apart for a continuous period in excess of six (6) months; irreconcilable
differences have caused the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage; efforts at reconciliation have failed; and
further efforts at reconciliation would not be in the best interests of the parties.
5. The parties have each signed an affidavit waiving the requirement for a continuous period living separate and
apart in excess of two (2) years.
6. The parties have each signed a waiver of any right to a bifurcated hearing in this cause.
7. No children were born to the Parties during their relationship; no children were adopted by the parties; and to
her knowledge ___________________________
is not pregnant at this time.
8. Both the Petitioner and Respondent have waived any right to maintenance.
9. Neither Petitioner nor Respondent has any interest in real property. The parties have disclosed to each other all
assets and their tax returns for all years of the marriage. Neither party has a gross annualized income of
$20,000.00; and the total annual income of the parties is less the $35,000.00.
10. The total fair market value of all marital property owned by the parties, after deducting all encumbrances, is less
than $10,000.00. The parties have executed a written agreement, which the Court finds is not unconscionable,
dividing assets in excess of $100.00 in value and allocating responsibility for all debts and liabilities between
themselves. A copy of the written agreement, signed by both parties, was filed with the petition in this cause and
is hereby incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein.
11. (Optional) ___________________________________________
former/maiden name was
__________________________________________________(Wife’s Maiden OR Former Name
Page 1 of 2
171-213f (Rev. 10/13)