State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
ARTICLES OF SHARE EXCHANGE
Pursuant to §55-11-05 and §55-11-07 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation
does hereby submit the following Articles of Share Exchange as the acquiring corporation in a share exchange
between a domestic business corporation and one or more domestic or foreign business corporations.
1. The name of the acquiring corporation is _____________________________________________________,
a corporation organized under the laws of ________________________________.
2. For each corporation whose shares were acquired: (if more than one, complete on separate sheet and
The name of the corporation whose shares were acquired is ______________________________________,
a corporation organized under the laws of __________________________.
3. The mailing address of the acquiring foreign business entity is: ___________________________________
__________________________________________________________. The acquiring foreign business
entity will file a statement of any subsequent change in its mailing address with the North Carolina Secretary
4. The Plan of Share Exchange has been approved by the corporation whose shares will be acquired and by the
acquiring corporation in the manner required by law.
5. These articles will be effective upon filing.
This is the _____day of ________________, 20___.
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $50. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.
(Revised September 2005)
P.O. Box 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622