COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
STATE CORPORATION COMMISSION
CERTIFICATE OF CANCELLATION
OF A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION AS A
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
The undersigned, on behalf of the foreign limited partnership set forth below, pursuant to Title 50,
Chapter 2.1 of the Code of Virginia, states as follows:
1. The name of the foreign limited partnership is
2. The name of the state or other jurisdiction of formation is _________________________.
3. The foreign limited partnership is not transacting business in Virginia and it surrenders its
registration to transact business in Virginia.
4. The foreign limited partnership revokes the authority of its registered agent to accept
service of process on its behalf and appoints the Clerk of the State Corporation
Commission as its agent for service of process in any proceeding based on a cause of
action arising during the time it was authorized to transact business in Virginia.
5. The mailing address to which the Clerk of the Commission may mail a copy of any process
served on him as agent of the foreign limited partnership is
6. The foreign limited partnership commits to notify the Clerk of the Commission in the future
of any change in its mailing address.
Signature of general partner:
(limited partnership’s SCC ID No.)
(telephone number (optional))
PRIVACY ADVISORY: Information such as social security number, date of birth, maiden name, or financial institution account numbers is NOT
required to be included in business entity documents filed with the Office of the Clerk of the Commission. Any information provided on these
documents is subject to public viewing.
SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REVERSE
Provide a name and mailing address for sending correspondence regarding the filing of this document. (If left
blank, correspondence will be sent to the registered agent at the registered office.)