District of Columbia Government
Application for Reinstatement for Foreign Non-Profit Corporation
Version 2, July 2010.
Use this form (FNP-3) to reinstate your foreign nonprofit corporation.
Foreign Non-Profit Corporation
Refer to Corporate Fee Schedule posted online;
Under the provisions of the Non-Profit Corporation A
tle 29 Chapter 3, the corporation listed below
ct, DC Official Code (DCOC) Ti
hereby applies for a Certificate of Reinstatement to conduct its affairs in the District of Columbia, and for that purpose
states as follows:
1. Entity Name:
2. Incorporated under the laws of which state or country:
3. Date of Incorporation:
5. Date you started or will start transacting business in the District of
4. Term of Existence:
6. Address of corporation in state where it is incorporated.
7a. Registered Agent in the District of Columbia at the time of
7b. That Registered Agent's address:
8. Briefly describe the specific proposed activity the corporation will transact in the District of Columbia: Attach sheet if needed.
9. List all corporation directors and officers: (attach list if needed)
10. Attach any DCOC-required delinquent reports and filing fees and penalties.
11. Select the corporate officer executing this form:
13. Select corporate officer executing this form:
If you sign this application, you agree that you understand that anyone who makes a false statement anywhere on it can be punished
by criminal penalties of a fine up to $1000, imprisonment up to 180 days, or both, under DCOC § 22-2405.
Mail all forms and required payment to:
Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
PO Box 92300
Washington, DC 20090
Phone: (202) 442-4400
Please check dcra.dc.gov to view organizations required to register, to search business names, to get step-by-step guidelines to register an
organization, to search registered organizations, and to download forms and documents. Just click on "Corporate Registrations."