Instructions For Application For Replacement/initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document (Form I-102) Page 5


Mutilated Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95. If you are applying to replace a mutilated Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95,
attach the original damaged form.
Not Issued Form I-94 at Admission. If you were not issued Form I-94 at admission to the United States at a POE
(whether at a land border, airport, or seaport), attach a copy of your passport with the admission stamp issued by
CBP. If you were issued an electronic Form I-94 by CBP upon your admission at a POE at an airport or seaport,
you may be able to obtain your Form I-94 in paper format by accessing the CBP website at
This service is free. See the NOTE in the When Should I Use This Form section of these instructions.
Correct Inaccurate Information. If you want USCIS to correct inaccurate information that USCIS issued on your
Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95, attach your Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 to your application. Also attach a statement dated
and signed by you, citing specifically what information on your Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 requires correction. You
must also attach evidence verifying the validity of the information submitted for correction purposes.
F. Nonimmigrant Military Member. If you are filing as a nonimmigrant military member in the U.S. Armed
Forces, NATO, or the Partnership for Peace program, and you are requesting an initial Form I-94, contact your
foreign commander or his or her designee in the United States for filing information.
What Is the Filing Fee?
The filing fee for Form I-102 is $445.
1. The fee must be submitted in the exact amount. The fee for this form cannot be waived and is nonrefundable. Do not
mail cash.
2. You do not need to pay the fee to request USCIS to correct your Form I-94, I-94W, or Form I-95 if the error on your
document was made by USCIS, through no fault of your own. If, however, the error was made because of information
you provided or failed to provide to USCIS or the U.S. Department of State (DOS), you must pay the fee.
3. You do not need to pay the fee if you are a nonimmigrant military member in the U.S. Armed Forces, or you are
participating in a NATO or Partnership for Peace military program under the SOFA, and you are requesting an initial
Form I-94. Select box "1.g." in Part 2. if this applies to you.
Use the following guidelines when you prepare your check or money order:
1. The check or money order must be drawn on a bank or other financial institution located in the United States and must
be payable in U.S. currency; and
2. Make the check or money order payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
NOTE: Spell out U.S. Department of Homeland Security; do not use the initials "USDHS" or "DHS."
3. If you live outside the United States, contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate for instructions on the
method of payment.
Notice to Those Making Payment by Check. If you send us a check, USCIS will convert it into an electronic funds
transfer (EFT). This means we will copy your check and use the account information on it to electronically debit your
account for the amount of the check. The debit from your account will usually take 24 hours and your bank will show it
on your regular account statement.
You will not receive your original check back. We will destroy your original check, but we will keep a copy of it. If
USCIS cannot process the EFT for technical reasons, you authorize us to process the copy in place of your original check.
If your check is returned as unpayable, USCIS will re-submit the payment to the financial institution one time. If the
check is returned as unpayable a second time, we will reject your application and charge you a returned check fee.
Form I-102 Instructions 10/19/17 N
Page 5 of 7


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Legal
Page of 7