A. LEFT TURN
A. RIGHT TURN
2. Stop - too close,
3. Stop - too suddenly, full,
5. Intersection, Crosswalk, Too Close
Right of Way
Wide or Short
1. Too Fast
2. Too Slow
LACK OF ATTENTION
2. Fails to Anticipate
3. Vehicle Control
4. Strays from Driving /
Reaction to Emergency
5. Lane Usage
GFIFs Grounds for Immediate Failure
1. An accident involving any amount of property damage or personal injury.
1 = 97
2. The applicant refuses to perform any maneuver which is part of the prescribed driving test.
2 = 94
3. Any dangerous action in which:
a. An accident is prevented by expert driving or action on the part of other drivers.
3 = 91
b. The examiner is forced to assist the driver in avoiding an accident physically or orally.
4 = 88
c. The applicant drives or backs over curb or sidewalk.
5 = 85
d. The applicant creates a serious traffic hazard by stalling or other improper driving behavior.
6 = 82
4. The applicant commits any of the following:
7 = 79
a. Passes another car which is stopped at a crosswalk, yielding to a pedestrian or passes a
8 = 76
school bus stopped with its red lights flashing.
b. Makes or starts to make a turn into or from the wrong lane under traffic conditions that
9 = 73
render such actions dangerous.
10 = 70
c. Runs through or has to be stopped from running one red light or one stop sign.
11 = 67
5. If after proceeding a short distance on the drive test or after completion of the drive test it
12 = 64
becomes apparent that the applicant is dangerously inexperienced or is unable to operate
13 = 61
vehicle equipment, score the test "G5."