Here’s what you do
1. Print out the tree template.
2. Use the templates to trace Christmas
trees onto brightly coloured card. Cut out.
3. Divide into equal piles. Take one of the
piles and cut lines down the tree tip to
the tree centre as indicated on the
template. Set aside. Take the other pile
and this time cut a line from the tree
base to its middle.
4. Here’s the fun part – slot the two trees
Pretty trees for your tree!
together to form a 3D Christmas tree.
Super easy to make they are
a great mess-free activity to
5. Make a hole in the top and thread some
do with children.
6. Ta-dah! Decorate your tree!