PAGE 2 OF 4
Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
Completed by the principal applicant.
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Completed, dated and signed by everyone in the following list:
• the principal applicant
• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not)
• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not)
Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
Complete, date, sign and include this form in your application if you have a paid or unpaid representative.
Do not submit originals unless otherwise stated as the documents you submit will not be returned.
You must keep a copy of the completed forms and all documents before sending them to the CIO.
Travel documents and passports
Copy of the pages of your passport or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent
• the passport number,
• date of issue and expiry,
• the photo, name, date and place of birth,
• pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration, etc.
You must hold a valid regular passport. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to
If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, include a photocopy of your visa for the country in which you are
Confirmation of Provincial Endorsement
Submit the Endorsement letter from the Atlantic province that has endorsed you.
Proof of Language Proficiency
Submit the original results of your language proficiency test that shows you meet a minimum of level 4 of the Canadian
Language Benchmark (CLB) or Niveaux de competence linguistique canadien (NCLC) for listening, speaking, reading and
writing. Your test results must not be more than two years old on the date your application is received.
Proof of Education
You must provide proof that you have obtained a minimum of a high school diploma. If your diploma, certificate or degree
was not issued in Canada, you must also provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
Proof of previous relevant work experience (letter of employment, paystubs, etc)
You must show that you have at least 12 months of authorized, full-time (or part-time equivalent) work experience within the
36 months before your application is received. You must show that you performed:
- the activities identified in the lead statement of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) description; and
- a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties listed in the NOC description.
For the Atlantic High-Skilled program, your work experience must be at Skill Type 0 or level A or B of the NOC matrix.
Submit the documents below:
• Copy of your most recent work permit in Canada (if applicable)
• Employer reference letters for the periods of work experience identified in your application. The letters must include:
- specific period of your employment (to/from dates)
- description of your main responsibilities and duties
- the corresponding NOC code (if known)
- your total annual salary and benefits
- the number of hours you worked per week
- your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
• Copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (if applicable)
• Work contracts
• Pay stubs
IMM 5457 (03-2017) E