Department of the Treasury - Internal Revenue Service
Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council
June 26, 2015.
Complete this application and return it to the address below no later than Close of Business on
You may also FAX your application to: 855-811-8021.
Internal Revenue Service
National Public Liaison - IRSAC
CL: NPL – Room 7559 IR
1111 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20224
PART I – Applicant Information (Some of the information requested in Part I is required to perform an FBI background check)
Maiden name or other name
names were used
Home street address
Home telephone number
Date of birth
City of birth
State of birth
Business telephone number
Business FAX number
PART II – Applicant must complete and submit Form 13775, Tax Check Waiver, with this form
PART III – Desired Skills and Qualifications
Submit a brief statement addressing your past or current affiliations and dealings with a particular organization or group that you
represent and how such dealings will allow you to know the view's or position of that particular organization or group. In addition, submit
a short (one or two page) statement, including recent examples, addressing your specific skills and qualifications as they relate to the
● Applying tax law knowledge in the resolution of complex tax issues.
● Experience developing and implementing customer service initiatives and tools.
● Experience in business management and improvement.
● Experience working in a multi-cultural/multi-lingual environment.
● Experience establishing successful strategic partnerships.
● Ability to examine issues from a ''macro'' viewpoint, and effectively communicate your views and recommendations regarding issues.
Catalog Number 28320P