National Aeronautics and
2018 Commercial Crew
Children’s Artwork Calendar
Deadline: November 2, 2017, by 11:59 p.m. EST
1. Children ages 4-12, including NASA families,
are encouraged to submit artwork for the
themes on page 2.
2. Parents are limited to verbal assistance only.
(No parental drawings, please.)
3. All entries must be drawn on the form
provided. All others will be disqualified.
4. All entries must be freehand artwork on the
attached entry form. No traced pictures or
computer-based artwork will be accepted.
5. Crayons, markers, pencils, pens, chalk,
pastels, watercolor & acrylics may be used.
6. Entries will be judged on originality and theme.
You may submit multiple artwork entries, but
selected entrants can only have one piece of
artwork in the calendar.
7. Twelve (12) entrants will be chosen to have
their artwork printed in the 2018 Commercial
Crew Program Children’s Artwork Calendar.
Winning entrants will receive a printed copy of
Choose a theme, create your masterpiece, scan
or take a good photo (gif, jpg, png files only),
and enter the contest at:
DO NOT BEND OR FOLD