A successful, skilled and results driven nancial analyst
who has vast experience of being involved in complex
nancial projects. Having a proven successful track record
of advising on banking, insurance and the stock exchange
investments. Also possessing considerable knowledge of
accounting, business and nance processes. Presently
looking for a suitable nancial analyst position.
Finance Investment Company
2008 - Present
Involved in the nancial analysis of information, data and
statistics for areas such as marketing, production and commu-
nications. Also responsible for reading and reporting on
nancial statements and generating forecasts.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Researching and making suggestions on investments.
• Fact veri cation, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Track record of making correct decisions.
• Using spreadsheets and statistical software to analyse facts.
• Comprehensive knowledge of FSA rules & regulations.
Degree in Financial Management
NORTH MIDLANDS UNIVERSITY 2005 - 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Physics (A)
Mary Stevens - Dayjob Ltd, 120 Vyst Street, Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0870 061 0121 - W: