Form Crp - Certificate Of Rent Paid - 2017

Download a blank fillable Form Crp - Certificate Of Rent Paid - 2017 in PDF format just by clicking the "DOWNLOAD PDF" button.

Open the file in any PDF-viewing software. Adobe Reader or any alternative for Windows or MacOS are required to access and complete fillable content.

Complete Form Crp - Certificate Of Rent Paid - 2017 with your personal data - all interactive fields are highlighted in places where you should type, access drop-down lists or select multiple-choice options.

Some fillable PDF-files have the option of saving the completed form that contains your own data for later use or sending it out straight away.


2017 CRP, Certificate of Rent Paid
Eligible renters (see eligibility requirements below) may receive a refund based on property taxes paid on their principal place of residence in
Minnesota and their income . Renters will need this CRP to apply for a property tax refund .
The landlord is required to give each renter a completed CRP, Certificate of Rent Paid, no later than January 31, 2018 .
Roommates: The landlord is required to give each unmarried renter living in a unit a separate CRP showing that each roommate paid an equal
portion of the rent, regardless of the portion actually paid or whose names are on the lease.
Renters: You must file Form M1PR and include all CRPs to claim a refund. Your refund will be denied or delayed if you do not include all CRPs
when filing Form M1PR.
Renter’s Name and Address of the Unit Rented
Owner’s or Managing Agent’s Name and Address (Including ZIP Code)
Property ID Number or Parcel Number
Number of Units on This Property
Rented from (MM/DD/YYYY): to (MM/DD/YYYY):
Total Months Rented
Number of Adults Living in Unit (count married couple as 1)
Place an X in box
if count includes
married couple:
Place an X if:
Nursing Home
Intermediate Care Facility
Adult Foster Care
Assisted Living
A. Amount paid for the renter by medical assistance (Medicaid) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
B. Group Residential Housing (GRH) payments received by landlord on behalf of this renter
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Rent paid to you by this individual renter or married couple for 2017 (round to nearest whole dollar)
If a government housing agency paid you part of the rent for this unit, place an X in this box,
but do not include the amounts paid by the government agency in line 1 .
Place an X in this box if rent was for a mobile home lot .
Place an X in this box if this renter received reduced rent for being caretaker .
Enter the rent reduction for this renter that is included on line 1 here:
17 %
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
The percentage for all renters is 17 percent (.17)
(round to nearest whole dollar)
. . . . . . . . . . . . 3
Multiply line 1 by line 2. Renters: Include this amount on line 9 of Form M1PR
Landlord: I declare that this certificate is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Owner’s or agent’s signature
Business phone
Eligibility Requirements for Renters
You may qualify for the property tax refund if all of the following conditions apply to you for 2017:
• You were a full-year or part-year resident of Minnesota;
• You cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s 2017 federal income tax return; and
• Your total household income is less than $59,960 . (Household income is your federal adjusted gross income plus most nontaxable income . If
you are married and living together, both incomes are included in household income . If you are single, use your income only; do not include the
income of any other person living with you. Also, to arrive at your total household income, a subtraction is allowed if you have dependents, if
you contribute to a qualified retirement plan, or if you or your spouse are age 65 or older or disabled.)
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, complete Form M1PR, Homestead Credit Refund (For Homeowners) and Renters Property Tax Refund,
to determine the amount of your refund. You must include this CRP when you file your return. Your refund will be delayed or denied if you do not
include your CRP(s) when you file Form M1PR.
You can find Form M1PR and other tax-related information on our website at
If you have questions, call the Department at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094.
If you qualify, complete and file Form M1PR. You must include this CRP when you file your M1PR return. Your refund will be delayed or denied if
you do not include this CRP when you file your M1PR. Make copies of Form M1PR and this form and keep them with your records.


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Financial