SPECIAL EVENT - SALES TAX RETURN
Name of Event:
Date(s) of Event:
Event Ending Date:
City, State, Zip:
City License #:
Computation of Tax
**Due Date: 20th of the Month Following the Event**
1. GROSS SALES
2. LESS: DEDUCTIONS
3. TOTAL TAXABLE SALES (Line 1 minus Line 2)
4. AMOUNT OF CITY SALES TAX DUE ( 3% of Line 3)
5. LESS: VENDOR'S FEE (2.5% of Line 4)
6. TOTAL SALES TAX DUE (Line 4 minus Line 5)
7. PENALTY DUE (10% of Line 4)
8. INTEREST DUE (1% of Line 4 for every month past due)
9. TOTAL TAX, PENALTY AND INTEREST DUE (Add Lines 6, 7 & 8)
I declare under penalty of perjury in the second degree, that this return has been examined by me, that the statements made herein are made in good faith pursuant
to Colorado tax laws and regulations and to the best of my knowledge and belief are true, correct and complete.
P Do not include taxes collected on behalf of the State of Colorado.
P The vendor’s fee is a discount of 2.5% of the tax due for taxpayer's collecting sales tax on behalf
of the city. This discount can only be taken for returns filed on time.
P Make check payable to: City of Littleton.
P Remit to: City of Littleton, Finance Department, 2255 West Berry Ave., Littleton, CO 80120.
P If you have any questions or need assistance, please call (303) 795-3768.