J. Fitzgerald Group (JFG) seeks a full-time, seasoned copywriter with a minimum of 5-7
years of professional experience with a wide range of expertise. Agency experience is a
plus. Must be able to produce creative, polished results with minimal direction and under
extremely tight deadlines. Writing projects will be varied by B-to-B, B-to-C, by industry
and by style, including creative campaign concepts, branding, direct marketing,
web/interactive, social media, public relations, as well as technical/industrial writing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize, prioritize and multi-task a variety of writing and proofreading assignments.
• Meet deadlines for all projects.
• Have detailed knowledge of the target audience of each project and maintain accurate
tone of voice.
• Have regular interaction with clients and provide suggestions for content related
• Attend and participate in company, department and client meetings.
• Develop reports, proposals and presentations as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned and required.
• Work experience as a professional copywriter for a minimum of 5-7 years.
• Highly experienced in writing copy for a wide range of industries.
• Creative, self-starting and motivated.
• Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading and grammar skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing or other closely related field.
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to train, direct, lead and evaluate the work of others.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently.
• Some travel may be required - locally, nationally and internationally on occasion.