Classroom Observation Form
Teacher Name: ___________________________________
1. What was the set-up/organization/atmosphere of the classroom?
2. To what extent were students productively engaged? How do you know?
3. Did the students learn what was intended? Were instructional goals met?
4. Were goals or instructional plans modified as the lesson was taught?
5. Which techniques/resources/technologies or curriculum used stood out as particularly
6. Please list overall impressions of the teacher’s techniques and how you might incorporate
them in your work.
7. Please list overall impressions of the program and the type of student it seems to best serve.