10 min / batch
4 dozen (48)
1 Cup (2 sticks) of Butter
½ Cup Sugar
2 Egg Yolks
2 Cups of Sifted Flour
½ Teaspoon Vanilla (or other flavoring of your choice)
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add egg yolks, mixing well.
3. Gradually add flour, mixing after each addition.
4. Add flavoring and food coloring of your choice.
5. Put dough on cookie sheet, around two inches apart.
6. Bake in oven for ten minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
7. Remove from baking sheet immediately.
8. Let cool on wire rack.