How to play
1. Using two sets of trading cards, play a
"Concentration"-type game: have students
match like pictures or picture to fact.
2. Have students determine galaxy classi-
fication by looking at the galaxy pictures
and matching them with the icons used.
3. Have students write questions about the
cards, anything they can imagine. List the
questions on the board; assign research to
individual students to find the answers.
4. Use the cards for a teacher-directed
5. Using a chart of the night sky, have
students locate the constellations in the
You can play this game
and others like it online at
NASA • ESA • STScI [ M-99-02 ]