Profit And Loss Statement

Download a blank fillable Profit And Loss Statement in PDF format just by clicking the "DOWNLOAD PDF" button.

Open the file in any PDF-viewing software. Adobe Reader or any alternative for Windows or MacOS are required to access and complete fillable content.

Complete Profit And Loss Statement with your personal data - all interactive fields are highlighted in places where you should type, access drop-down lists or select multiple-choice options.

Some fillable PDF-files have the option of saving the completed form that contains your own data for later use or sending it out straight away.


Profit and Loss Statement
Purpose of this form
Use this form if you are a sole trader (including a subcontractor) or a partner in a partnership who has:
• commenced new employment or a new business
• changed your level of business activity or income from self-employment.
Do not use this form if:
• your previous year's financial statements are indicative of the current business profitability
• you are a wage or salary earner, a pieceworker, or you have been advised by the Australian Government
Department of Human Services that you are in an employee/employer type relationship and you must
declare your gross income
• your business operates through a private company or trust.
Definition of a partner
For the Department of Human Services purposes a person is considered to be your partner if you and the
person are living together, or usually live together, and are:
• married, or
• in a registered relationship (opposite-sex or same-sex), or
• in a de facto relationship (opposite-sex or same-sex).
We consider a person to be in a de facto relationship from the time they commence living with another person
as a member of a couple.
We recognise all couples, opposite-sex and same-sex.
For more information
Go to our website or call us on 132 850 or visit one of our Service Centres.
To speak to us in languages other than English, call 131 202.
Note: Call charges apply – calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
TTY service Freecall™ 1800 810 586. A TTY phone is required to use this service.
If you have a hearing or
speech impairment
Interpreters and
If you need an interpreter or translation of any documents for our business, we can arrange this for you
free of charge.
Filling in this form
• Please use black or blue pen.
• Mark boxes like this
with a
or .
• Where you see a box like this
Go to 5 skip to the question number shown. You do not need to answer
the questions in between.
Returning your forms
Check that you have answered all the questions you need to answer, and that you have signed and dated
the form.
Return this form and all additional documents to one of our Service Centres or online within 14 days to
make sure you are paid your correct entitlement.
If you cannot return all the forms or documents within 14 days, contact us for extra time.
For more information on how to access Online Services or how to lodge documents online, go to
Keep these Notes (pages 1 to 2) for your information.
1 of 5


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Legal
Page of 5