Articles Of Incorporation-Nonprofit Form Page 4

Download a blank fillable Articles Of Incorporation-Nonprofit Form in PDF format just by clicking the "DOWNLOAD PDF" button.

Open the file in any PDF-viewing software. Adobe Reader or any alternative for Windows or MacOS are required to access and complete fillable content.

Complete Articles Of Incorporation-Nonprofit Form with your personal data - all interactive fields are highlighted in places where you should type, access drop-down lists or select multiple-choice options.

Some fillable PDF-files have the option of saving the completed form that contains your own data for later use or sending it out straight away.


DSCB: 15-5306/7102B
J. This form and all accompanying documents shall be mailed to the address stated above.
Pursuant to 15 Pa.C.S. § 5110, most nonprofit corporations are required to annually notify the Department of State's
Corporation Bureau of any change of its officers. If no change of officers has occurred since the last report, the report
need not be filed.
These annual reports are submitted on form DSCB:15-5110 (Annual Statement-Nonprofit
Corporation). No fee is required for this filing.
Please forward annual report to the Department of State, Corporation Bureau, P.O. Box 8722, Harrisburg, PA
Nonprofit corporations that solicit funds from citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania must register with the
Bureau of Charitable Organizations of the Department of State, unless exempt from registration requirements.
Please contact the Bureau of Charitable Organizations at 207 North Office Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120, (717) 783-
1720 or 1-800-732-0999 within Pennsylvania, for more information on registration.
Pennsylvania sales tax exempt status may be obtained from the Department of Revenue, Registration Division,
Exemption Unit, Department 280901, Harrisburg, PA 17128-0901. Any other type of exempt status may be obtained or
explained by contacting your local Federal Internal Revenue Service.
Please be advised that the date and signature of the Secretary of the Commonwealth indicate the filing in the
Department of State. NO CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION IS ISSUED for nonprofit corporations.


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Legal
Page of 4