APPLICATION FOR A DRIVING TEST
ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1958
The Motor Vehicles (Driving Licences) Regulations 1971
TO AVOID DELAY, PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL QUESTIONS ARE COMPLETED.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO THE ROAD TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT, P. O. BOX N-1615, NASSAU, BAHAMAS
1. Full Name i(in block letters)
FOR OFFICIAL USE
2a. National Insurance No.
2b. Passport No.
2c. Full postal address
3. Telephone Number (if any)
4. Days of week on which it is convenient for you to take test.
Monday (a.m. - p.m.)
Thursday (a.m. - p.m.)
Tuesday (a.m. - p.m.)
Friday (a.m. - p.m.)
Wednesday (a.m. - p.m.)
5. Type of vehicle to be used for test
(See Note (1))
6. Registration mark of vehicle to be used for
test (if known)
7. Physical disabilities from which you suffer as
stated in your application for a licence, IF
NONE, STATE "NONE")
8. State date of last test on a vehicle in the same
group. If you have not been tested before,
Signature of Applicant
(1) You must supply a suitable vehicle. The following are examples of types of vehicle:
All Motor Vehicles. (tractor, heavy vehicles), Commercial Vehicles, Private Motor Vehicles, Motor Cycle with or without side car,
(2) It is an offence to undergo a driving test within one calendar month of a previous test on a vehicle within the same group.
An applicant who, for the purpose of obtaining a licence, knowingly makes any false statement is liable to imprisonment for a term
of three (3) months.