STATE OF ILLINOIS
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 17
COUNTY OF WINNEBAGO
IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF:
) IN CHANCERY
) Case No.
PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
Petitioner, without the assistance of counsel, hereby petitions this Court to grant a Judgment for
Dissolution of Marriage. In support of this petition, Petitioner states that the following allegations are true:
1. This Court has jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter.
2. I am ______________ years old; I live at ______________________________________in
the State of _____________. The Petitioner is employed as a ______________________.
☐I have resided in the State of Illinois for more than 90 days prior to filing this case.
3. The Respondent is __________ years old; lives at _______________________________,in
the State of ______________. The Respondent is employed as a ___________________.
☐The Respondent has resided in the State of Illinois, for more than 90 days prior to the
filing of this case.
4. There is no other Petition for Dissolution of Marriage pending in any other County or State.
5. My spouse and I were married on _____________. The marriage is registered in the City of
__________________, County of ____________________, State of ________________.
6. Irreconcilable Differences have caused the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage. Efforts
at reconciliation have failed or future attempts at reconciliation would be impracticable and
not in the best interests of the family. The parties separated on _____________________.
7. The following children have been born to or adopted by the parties:
Name of Child
8. ☐ Petitioner is ☐not now pregnant. (If applicable)
9. ☐Respondent is ☐not now pregnant. (If applicable)
Petition for Dissolution of Marriage-Without Children Page 1 of 2