STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
Department of the Secretary of State
STATEMENT OF APPOINTMENT OF AGENT FOR A NONPROFIT ASSOCIATION
Pursuant to §59B-11 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned Nonprofit Association submits the following for the
purpose of designating an agent and the agent’s address in the State of North Carolina.
1. The name of the Nonprofit Association is: _____________________________________________________________
2. The street address and county of the Nonprofit Association is:
Number and Street: _______________________________________________________________________
City, State, Zip Code: ________________________________________
3. The mailing address if different from the street address of the Nonprofit Association:
The street address in North Carolina of the Nonprofit Association’s Agent for service of process is:
Number and Street: ________________________________________________________________________
City, State, Zip Code: ________________________________________ County: _____________________
The mailing address if different from the street address of the Nonprofit Association’s Agent for service of process is:
The name of the designated registered agent and the designated registered agent’s written consent to the appointment appears
(Type or Print Name of New Agent)
(Signature & Title*)
7. This statement will be effective upon filing, unless a date and/or time is specified: _____________________
8. This is the _____day of _______________, 20____.
(Name of Entity)
(Type or Print Name and Title)
Notes: 1. Filing fee is $5.00. One executed statement must be filed with the Secretary of State.
P.O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622