1. Print or type the name of the business, which is the subject of the request.
2. Print or type the name and address of the requesting party. Documentation will be mailed to
3. Print or type Customer ID (if applicable). By checking the box you are hereby authorizing
debit of your account.
4. Mail: Documentation will be mailed to the requesting party at 4:00 PM on the following
Pick Up: Documentation must be picked up before 4:00 PM on the following business day
or it will be placed in the outgoing mail and cannot be retrieved.
The request will be completed within twenty-four hours of receipt. If the twenty-four hour
period ends on a Saturday, Sunday, holiday, or day on which the Commercial
Recording Division is not open for business, the twenty-four hour period is extended to the
appropriate hour of the next business day on which the Commercial Recording Division is
open for business.
5. Expedited Fee is $25.00 PER TRANSACTION – For example: Review of a document
filing and issuance of a confirmation letter is one transaction while a request for a certified
copy is another transaction.
EACH EXPEDITED SERVICE THAT IS REQUESTED MUST BE PAID FOR
WHEN THE REQUEST IS MADE.
Please note that each time a document is reviewed on an expedited basis and rejected, the
$25.00 expedited fee will be forfeited. Therefore, if documents are to be expedited upon re-
submission, an additional $25.00 expedited fee must be resubmitted along with the