State of New Hampshire
Recording fee: $25.00
Use black print or type.
Form must be single-sided, on 8 ½” x 11” paper and have on inch
Margins on both sides. Double sided copies will not be accepted
ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT
A NEW HAMPSHRE NONPRIFIT CORPORATION
THE UNDERSIGNED, BEING PERSONS OF LAWFUL AGE, ASSOCIATE UNDER THE
PROVISIONS OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE REVISED STATUTES ANNOTATED, CHAPTER 292
BY THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES:
FIRST: The name of the corporation shall be:
Central New Hampshire Skating Academy
SECOND: The object for which this corporation is established is:
1) To provide a structured program designed to increase interest and participation in ice skating. The program provides a
nurturing environment where skills are broken down into progressive, achievable levels that encourage skater development.
2) Said corporation is organized exclusively for any purposes for which an organization may be exempt from federal taxation
under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code, including
for such purposes the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
THIRD: The provisions for establishing membership and participation in the corporation are:
1) Officers are appointed by the chairperson of the board of directors and server at the pleasure of the chairperson board.
1) Membership in this corporation is open to all individuals in agreement with the purposes of this association.
2) Registration fees for the Central New Hampshire Skating Academy, Inc., shall be determined by a majority of the officers
present and voting at a meeting of officers.
FOURTH: The provisions for disposition of the corporation assets in the event of dissolution of the
corporation including the prioritization of rights of shareholders and members to corporate assets are:
1) Activities of the Central New Hampshire Skating Academy shall be self-supporting. All funds accrued by the Central New
Hampshire Skating Academy shall be deposited to the account of the Central New Hampshire Skating Academy, Inc., and
shall be disbursed by the Treasurer or President of the Central New Hampshire Skating Academy as authorized in accordance
with the terms of the bylaws.
2) No part of the net earnings of the corporation shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributed to, its members, trustees,
officers, or other private persons, except that the corporation shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable
compensation for services rendered, and to make payments and distributions in furtherance of the purposes set forth in
Article 2 hereof.
4) Notwithstanding any other provision of these Articles, the corporation shall not carry on any other activities not permitted
to be carried on (a) by a corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code,
or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code, or (b) by a corporation, contributions to which are deductible
under Section 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Page 1 of 3
Form NP-1 Page 1 V-1.0