Form Np 50 - Not-For-Profit Corporation Annual Report


The following form must be complete and
kansas secretary of state
accompanied by the correct filing fee or the
Not-for-Profit Corporation
document will not be accepted for filing.
Annual Report
Save time and money by filing your forms
Kansas Office of the Secretary of State:
online at There, you can
Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
(785) 296-4564
also stay up-to-date on your organization’s
120 S.W. 10th Avenue
status, annual report due date, and contact
Topeka, KS 66612-1594
Filing fee
The filing fee for the annual report is $40. If you are filing this annual report as part of a
reinstatement due to forfeiture, you may owe a different fee (fees are listed with the
reinstatement form). For more information, please call (785) 296-4564.
Please enclose a check or money order payable to the Secretary of State. Forms received
without the appropriate fee will not be accepted for filing. Please do not send cash. Notice:
There is a $25 service fee for all checks returned by your financial institution. Also, to expedite
processing, please do not use staples on your documents or to attach checks.
Mailing address
This is the address where you would like to receive official mail from the Secretary of State’s
office. If your address has changed, check the box on the form, so that we may update our
records with your new address.
Due date
Annual reports are due on the 15th day of the sixth month following the tax closing month.
eXAMPLe: If the tax closing month is December, the due date is June 15 of the following
year. The annual report may be filed as early as January 1.
Forfeiture date
If the annual report is not filed and the appropriate fee is not paid within 90 days following the
due date, the business will be forfeited in Kansas. If the forfeited business wishes to return to
active and good standing status, a reinstatement process is required and will be assessed.
eXAMPLe: If the tax closing month is December, the due date is June 15, and the
forfeiture date is September 15. A business must file the annual report and pay the annual
report fee on or before the forfeiture date to avoid forfeiture.
corrected annual
If you wish to correct information that was erroneously provided on a previously filed annual
report, you may file a Corrected Document form (form COR). Complete the form and attach a
complete and correct new Annual Report (form NP) and submit with a $40 filing fee.
Additional information
If additional space is needed, please provide an attachment.
Please proceed to form.
K.S.A. 17-7504
Rev. 9/12/11 jdr


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Financial
Page of 4