State of California
Secretary of State
Limited Liability Company
Articles of Organization
A $70.00 filing fee must accompany this form.
Important – Read instructions before completing this form.
This Space For Filing Use Only
(End the name with the words “Limited Liability Company,” or the abbreviations ”LLC” or “L.L.C.” The words “Limited” and “Company” may
be abbreviated to “Ltd.” and “Co.,” respectively.)
1. NAME OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
(The following statement is required by statute and should not be altered.)
2. THE PURPOSE OF THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY IS TO ENGAGE IN ANY LAWFUL ACT OR ACTIVITY FOR WHICH A LIMITED LIABILITY
COMPANY MAY BE ORGANIZED UNDER THE BEVERLY-KILLEA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT.
Initial Agent for Service of Process
(If the agent is an individual, the agent must reside in California and both Items 3 and 4 must be completed. If
the agent is a corporation, the agent must have on file with the California Secretary of State a certificate pursuant to California Corporations Code section
1505 and Item 3 must be completed (leave Item 4 blank).
3. NAME OF INITIAL AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS
4. IF AN INDIVIDUAL, ADDRESS OF INITIAL AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS IN CALIFORNIA
(Check only one)
THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WILL BE MANAGED BY:
MORE THAN ONE MANAGER
ALL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY MEMBER(S)
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SET FORTH ON THE ATTACHED PAGES, IF ANY, IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY THIS REFERENCE AND MADE A PART
OF THIS CERTIFICATE.
I DECLARE I AM THE PERSON WHO EXECUTED THIS INSTRUMENT, WHICH EXECUTION IS MY ACT AND DEED.
SIGNATURE OF ORGANIZER
TYPE OR PRINT NAME OF ORGANIZER
LLC-1 (REV 04/2010)
APPROVED BY SECRETARY OF STATE