MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
DRIVER AND VEHICLE SERVICES
445 Minnesota Street
Phone: (651) 297-5029
Saint Paul, MN 55101-5180
M ilitary CDL Roa d Te s t Waiver - 4 9 CFR 3 83 .77
After completing appropriate CDL knowledge tests, submit this form with driver's license application (PS33100-26) to
the exam station or driver's license agent.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact DVS at (651) 296-2025.
PRINT OR TYPE
DL Number (
Social Security Number
Date of Birth
Please read the following statement carefully.
During the two-year period immediately prior to my application for a CDL, I certify that:
1. I have not had more than one license;
2. My driving privileges have not been suspended, revoked, or cancelled;
3. I have not had a conviction for any of the following disqualifying offenses in any type of motor vehicle:
driving under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance;
refusing to take an alcohol test under implied consent laws;
leaving the scene of an accident;
using a vehicle to commit a felony;
causing a fatality through the negligent operation of a vehicle;
4. I have not had more than one serious traffic violation conviction as follows, committed in any type of motor vehicle:
driving 15 MPH or more over the posted speed limit;
improper or erratic lane changing;
following too closely;
violating a traffic law arising in connection with a fatal accident;
driving a vehicle without the proper class of license and/or endorsements;
5. I have not had any conviction for a violation of a law or ordinance relating to motor vehicle traffic control (other
than a parking violation) arising in connection with any traffic accident, and have no record of an accident in which
I was at fault;
6. *I have operated a vehicle representative of the commercial motor vehicle (CMV) I operate or expect to operate;
7. I am regularly employed in a job requiring operation of a CMV.
* Evidence of CMV driving experience must be submitted with this form.
I certify that the above statements are true and correct.