New Hampshire Housing
Application for the Reissuance of a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
Mailing address, if different: _________________________________________________________
You have requested a reissuance of your existing Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) because you have
refinanced the underlying mortgage loan connected with the existing MCC. Please see the notes at the end of
this application for important information about reissued MCCs.
To process your request, please submit the following to New Hampshire Housing. Please note, pursuant to
New Hampshire Housing rule HFA 328.13 (d), this application must be completed within one year of the
effective date of the refinancing or the application will be denied as untimely.
1. This application, which must be completed, signed and dated.
2. Signed Reissuance Affidavit
3. Your original/existing MCC.
4. If there are any changes to named MCC holders, please provide documentation (e.g. a marriage
license.) Note: MCC must be reissued to the same people named in the existing MCC.
5. Copy of the payoff statement for your existing mortgage.
6. If your prior mortgage that your original MCC was issued under was an Adjustable Rate
Mortgage, then please provide us with a copy of the original Amortization Schedule you were
provided at time of closing for the original mortgage your MCC was issued under.
7. Signed copies of your new Mortgage, Note, and Closing Disclosure.
8. Check for reissuance fee of $150.00, payable to New Hampshire Housing (If your request is not
approved, the fee will be refunded.)
Page 2 contains important information about a reissued MCC. This is not a complete list. MCC holders
should obtain tax advice and consult the IRS requirements.
Page 1 of 2