NAME ON DIPLOMA FORM
1. Do NOT use this form for:
Name Changes such as:
• Addition of a middle name
• Change your surname (e.g. maiden name to married name)
• Change to spacing (e.g. DeSantos De Santos)
Addition/deletion of a hyphen (e.g. Mary-Ann Mary Ann)
Changes to Upper/Lower case combinations (e.g. Mckenzie McKenzie)
You must contact your College, Department or Faculty Registrar and complete an official
“Change or Correction of Name” form. Please note that you will be asked to provide supporting
documentation, such as a birth or marriage certificate, or a legal Change of Name document issued
by a governing body. Changes MUST be completed before the deadline date printed on the form.
2. USE this form for:
• Accents/Special Characters (e.g. Boulé)
For technical reasons, some accents may not be available, and it may not be possible to
implement your request. Brackets/parentheses ( ) and commas will not be printed.
• Indicating no period (.) after an initial in your name
ROSI will automatically insert a period after an initial in a name (e.g. John Q. Public). If a
period should not be inserted after an initial in your name, please complete and return this
3. DEADLINES are important: The completed form must be received by the
Office of Convocation by the deadline date.