EXPERT REPORT POSTER, NON-FICTION
10 points each:
1) The project is complete and on time. Best work is presented.
2) The research is from an appropriate non-fiction book of 50+
3) The text has few or no mechanical errors. Correct spelling is
used. Correct punctuation and capitalization are used.
4) The project is neatly written. Best handwriting is used.
5) The pictures and/or illustrated borders are in color and neatly
done. There is a picture for each of the 4 subtopics.
6) The poster is divided into 4 sections. There is a title for the
poster and a title for each subtopic.
7) A correct reference for the book(s) is written on the back of the
8) There are 6-10 complete sentences written for each subtopic.
The facts are complete, accurate, and appropriate to the
Total points = _______
100 points possible