Please check the NROTC program you are applying for
(select only 1):
If you have any questions, please call (334) 844-4364.
Instructions for College Program Applicants
Complete numbers 1-12 on the instructions sheet. Marine applicants must also
complete number 13. Check each box to the right to confirm you have satisfied all
1. Answer all questions to the best of your ability.
2. Complete CNET 1533/21 (Rev 6-00) NROTC College Program Application.
3. Complete NROTCUAU Form 6120/2 and bring it with you to your medical
4. The medical examination may be completed by your family physician or at a
military medical facility. The examining physician must sign and date the back
of the NROTCUAU Form 6120/1.
5. The following disqualifying items are commonly overlooked:
a. NROTC students cannot be colorblind.
b. Visual acuity must be correctable to 20/20 in each eye.
6. Please write your Auburn Student ID# (i.e. 902…)