ATS-1 (Rev. 11/95)
APPLICATION FOR EXEMPTION FROM
ACCOUNTING REQUIREMENTS OF ARTICLE 23
NAME OF COMPANY: _____________________________________________
ADDRESS OF COMPANY: __________________________________________
NAME OF PRODUCTION: __________________________________________
Based on the following facts and representations, we hereby apply for an exemption from the
requirement of furnishing a "certified statement" to investors and the Office of the Attorney
General pursuant to Section 23.03 (2) of the Arts and Cultural Affairs Law. We make such
application for exemption pursuant to Section 51.6, 13 NYCRR Part 51 and represent that we
will comply with Section 51.2 through 51.5 of such Regulations.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. The total capitalization of the offering is $____________.
2. The interests therein have been offered to ______ persons.
3. Is this production part of an investment pool? Yes _______ No _______
4. The name, address and the telephone number of the accountant(s) employed or to be employed
by the producer(s) in connection with the above production are:
5. The name, address and telephone number of the attorney(s) employed by the producer(s) in
connection with the above production are:
6. Have any of the General Partners had theatrical offerings filed with the Office of the Attorney
General within the five years prior to the date of this application?
Yes _______ No _______
a) If yes, please list the names of the companies and the shows they produced:
b) Are the above listed production companies currently in compliance with the financial
reporting requirements of Section 23.03(2) of the Arts and Cultural Affairs Law and the
Yes ______ No ______