APPLICATION FORM FOR THE GRANT OF “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”
FOR ISSUE/RENEWAL/ENDORSEMENT OF A PASSPORT
3. Purpose of ‘No Objection Certificate
4. Name of the Country/time to be visited
5. Full address & occupation of relative abroad, if any
6. Whether the applicant is under bond to
serve the ICAR for any specified period.
If so, whether that period has been completed.
If not, the period of the bond may be indicated.
7. Whether there are any dues to be paid by the
Officer to Council. If so, is there any security
to ensure repayment of the dues and if not,
how it is proposed to safeguard the payment
of due to Council.
8. When did he/she join the services
9. How has he saved the amount for foreign trip
10. The expenditure involved on the foreign trip
11. How the officer proposed to maintain himself
during his stay abroad and how he proposes
to meet the expenditure on travel to and fro.
I hereby undertake that:-
I will not approach any foreign agency
for financial assistance without prior approval
of the ICAR.
I will not enter into any kind of correspondence
with any foreign agency except through ICAR.
The permission so granted will not involve any
commitment on the part of the ICAR/Govt. of
India to release foreign exchange in addition