P A K IS T A N V IS A INF OR MA T ION
All US citizens require vis a to vis it P akis tan. T here are no exceptions . F OR ALL T Y P E S OF V IS A, P LE AS E C OMP LE T E
T HIS AP P LIC AT ION. F or non-US pas s port holders vis a will be is s ued to only thos e pos s es s ing res idence s tatus
permanent res idence, work vis a, s tudent vis a, bus ines s vis a, inves tor vis a) in the US . V is itors to the US will not be is s ued
vis a. P leas e contact the C ons ulate regarding vis a fees for non US pas s port holders .
R E QUIR E ME NT S
ALL T R AV E LE R S :
1. P as s port along with c opy of pas s port
2. P roof of legal permanent res idenc e in US A , vis a or A lien R egis tration C ard (for non US pas s port holders ).
3. 2- pas s port s ize photos front view with white bac kground.
4. P as s port mus t be valid for at leas t s ix months from travel date.
5. V is it vis a fee (for US pas s port only) is $ 120.00 and bus ines s vis a fee US $ 180, payable only in the form of
Money Order or C as hiers C hec ks to ‘T he C ons ulate G eneral of P akis tan’. C as h and P ers onal c hec ks are NOT
ac c eptable. Holders of non US pas s ports may c ontac t the C ons ulate for obtaining vis a fees .
6. P repaid return envelope for applic ations s ent by mail. US P os tal S ervic e E xpres s or C ertiﬁed Mail is preferable.
7. C opy of driving lic ens e or S tate ID s hould be attac hed with the applic ation.
8. E ac h A ppli c ation would be treated s eparately and all required doc uments ’ c opies mus t be attac hed with eac h
9. F or c hildren under 12 years of age, mothers notaris ed c ons ent letter c onveying no objec tion to is s uanc e of
vis a to her c hild mus t be attac hed with vis a applic ation form. In case of joint custody of child awarded by a court,
consent of both parents is required be attached.
T he C ons ulate will is s ue ﬁve year multiple entry vis a to US c itizens of P akis tani origin. In order to avail this
fac ility, the applic ants mus t provide c opy of the ﬁrs t three pages of their old P akis tani pas s port or P akis tani ID.
F or c hildren born in the US , pleas e attac h notarized c opy of F ather/Mother's P akis tani pas s port or C NIC /NIC OP
and c hild’s birth c ertiﬁc ate.
B us ines s V is a: A letter of invitation and a letter from the s pons oring c ompany are required. We regret that
without s uc h a letter, the vis a c an not be is s ued.
S tudent V is a: A vis a c an only be is s ued after the approval of the Minis try of E duc ation & the Minis try of Interior
of P akis tan. We regret that we c an not make an exc eption to this c ondition.
V is a for NG O R epres entatives : T he vis a c an only be is s ued after the approval of the Minis try of Interior of
P akis tan. We regret that we c an not make an ex c eption to this c ondition.
A L L F E E S A R E NON-R E F UNDA B L E E V E N IF V IS A IS DE NIE D.
OF F IC E HOUR S :
V is a applications in pers on will be accepted between the hours of 09:30 am to 12:30 pm Monday through F riday. T he pick
up time is between 03.30 pm to 05.00 pm.
NOT E : T he Hous ton C ons ulate c overs the following S tates :
TEXAS, OKLAHOMA, NEW MEXICO, LOUISIANA AND ARKANSAS
For further information please contact the Consulate at: