2010-2011 Verification Worksheet Template


2010-2011 Verification Worksheet
Federal Student Aid Programs
In this verification process, we will be comparing information
What you should do
from your financial aid application with signed copies of your
Collect signed copies of your and your parent(s)’ 2009
and your spouse’s (for students who are married) or your
federal income tax returns, schedules, and W-2 forms. If
parent(s)’ (for dependent students) 2009 federal income tax
you need to request a copy of your tax return, call the IRS
returns, schedules, and W-2 forms or other financial documents.
at 1-800-829-1040.
By law, we have the right to ask you for this information before
Read the instructions carefully and complete and sign this
awarding federal aid. We must review the requested
form. Do not leave questions blank.
information under the federal financial aid program rules (CFR
Mail this completed form and any other documents that we
Title 34, Part 668). If there are differences between your
have requested to The College Board Institutional
application information and the verification documents, we will
Documentation Service (IDOC) with the IDOC Cover
Sheet. You will receive the Cover Sheet with instructions
make the corrections and send the required changes
and the mailing address after February 2, 2010. For a
electronically to the federal student aid processor, to have your
duplicate Cover Sheet after that date, go to
information reprocessed.
or call 305-420-3688.
A. Student Information
Last name
First name
Social Security Number
Address (include apt. no.)
Date of birth
ZIP Code
Phone number (include area code)
B. Family Information
List the people in your parent(s)’ household, including:
yourself and your parent(s) (including stepparent) even if you don’t live with your parents, and
your parents’ other children, even if they don’t live with your parent(s), if (a) your parents will provide more than half of their
support from July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011, or (b) the children would be required to provide parental information when
applying for Federal Student Aid, and
other people if they now live with your parents, and your parents provide more than half of their support and will continue to
provide more than half of their support from July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011.
Write the names of all household members in the space(s) below. Also write in the name of the college for any household member,
excluding your parent(s), who will be attending at least half time between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011, and will be enrolled in a
degree, diploma, or certificate program. If you need more space, attach a separate page.
Full Name
Central University
Missy Jones


00 votes

Related Articles

Related forms

Related Categories

Parent category: Legal
Page of 2