6. Seller shall deliver possession to Purchaser on or before
days after the sale has been closed. Seller agrees to pay
Purchaser the sum of $
for each day Seller remains in possession between the time of closing
and the time possession is delivered.
7. Seller agrees to pay a broker's commission to
in the amount set forth in the broker's listing
contract or as follows:
8. The earnest money shall be held by
for the mutual benefit of the
9. Seller agrees to deliver possession of the real estate in the same condition as it is at the date of this contract, ordinary wear and
10. A duplicate original of this contract, duly executed by the Seller and his spouse, if any, shall be delivered to the Purchasers
days from the date below, otherwise, at the Purchaser's option, this contract shall become null and void and the earnest
money shall be refunded to the Purchaser.
This contract is subject to the Conditions and Stipulations set forth on the following pages hereof, which Conditions and Stipulations
are made a part of this contract.
*Form normally used for sale of residential property of four or fewer units.
ADV. VI. 0 R2/95 F. 3 772