INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this ____________ day of _______________________________,
20______, by and between
hereinafter called "the Company," located at
hereinafter called "the Contractor," located at ____________________________________________________
WITNESSETH, the Company desires to retain the services of the Contractor, and the Contractor desires to
provide services to the Company, under the terms and specifications as provided below:
1. Type of Services. The Company heretofore retains the Contractor to perform the following service(s):
Catering, Waiting and Bartending
2. Duration of Services. The Contractor shall provide the above documented services to the company:
until the project is completed.
until the date of ____________________.
until either party serves 30 days written notice to the other party.
3. Payment/Remuneration. The Company shall remunerate the Contractor:
weekly, on receipt of invoice
monthly, on receipt of invoice
in __________ installments of ________________________________Dollars ($__________) per _______
in one lump sum of _______________________________Dollars ($____________)
payable on _______________________, 20_______.
4. Taxes. The Company shall not be responsible for the payment of any federal, state, or local taxes for or on
behalf of the Contractor, under any circumstances.
5. Fringe and Other Benefits. Neither shall the Contractor be entitled to enjoy any fringe or other benefits, as
may be enjoyed by the Company's regular employees, nor shall the Company be responsible or become liable
for any fringe or other benefits of the Contractor.
6. Insurance. The Contractor will carry liability insurance (including malpractice insurance, if warranted)
relative to any service that (he or she) performs for the Company.
7. Independent Contractor Status. It is herewith acknowledged the Contractor is independent in nature, and
as such retains all rights to control and determination of the manner in which the contractual services are
8. Specific Clientele. It is understood the Contractor has the right to retain all previous and established clients,
and to acquire new clients while retained to perform services for the Company, providing acquisition of said
clients is not in violation of any confidentiality agreement which may also be in place between the Company
and the Contractor.
9. Equipment and Supplies. The Contractor shall be fully responsible for the procurement, cost, and use of all
materials, supplies, equipment, and/or additional labor which might be needed or required to complete the
requirements of this agreement.