PRECAST CONCRETE PRODUCTS
7520 East Main Street · Lima, NY 14485
(585) 624-1990 · Fax (585) 624-2102
General Labor Job Description
- Attendance is very important, being here and on time every day.
- Observing all Safety rules and policies.
- Generally duties are what ever needs to be done to include but not limited to
- Take apart metal and wood forms using various hand/power tools.
- Clean and prep forms for setup.
- Make steel reinforcement cages for forms.
- Setup forms so ready to place concrete into them.
- Pour concrete into forms and finish with trowel.
- Help with forming if needed (wood).
- Help in yard with unloading, placement, or loading of product.
- Cleanup, this is a big and very important part of the job.
- There is some lifting involved; no one should lift beyond their
capabilities, we have overhead cranes for heavy lifts.
Equipment and supplies used includes:
- Hand tools (Example: hammer, sockets, wrenches)
- Power tools (Example: drills, grinder, saw)
- Overhead crane (after proper training)
- Grease and oil to lubricate forming.