HR PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – P2
The HR Personnel Administration Manager of IRENA will be responsible for managing all day to
day operations of all HR personnel administrative matters as per the policies and procedures
implemented by the HR Development Manager and the Chief of HR.
Organizational Setting and Reporting Relationships:
The HR Personnel Administration Manager will be located primarily in IRENA Secretariat
Headquarters in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. However his/her geographical remit will also
cover the Innovation Technology Centre in Bonn and the Liaison Office in Vienna.
She/he will be reporting directly to the HR Director.
The duration of the contract will be 3 years with the potential to renewal.
Responsibilities: Within delegated authority the HR Personnel Administration Manager will be
responsible for the following duties:
• To supervise and conduct all administration matters pertaining to the HR function, including
but not limited to just confidential employee information.
• To successfully collate, store and manage important documentation in both hard copy and
electronic format through a clear and concise reference system.
• To manage the day to day operation of the employee relations function including employee
vacations and employee absences.
• To prepare important employee documentation including offers of employment and
employment contracts when advised by IRENA senior management.
• To be responsible for the calculation and preparation of employee settlement
• To track all matters pertaining to various employee pensions.
• To liaise with finance and provide the essential information to ensure that pay roll is carried
out in accordance with policy implemented by the Interim Director General and the HR
• To assist the Chief of HR and the IRENA Executive Management team in the development
of IRENA’s overall HR strategy, in accordance with specified organisational objectives and
to ensure current HR best practice.
• To monitor the success of implemented administrative policies and suggest where applicable
if and where any suitable improvements could be made.